Client Solutions & Mobility
This will be ENERGY STARTER’s track focused on facilitating decarbonization in mobility. New solutions must facilitate the adoption of green mobility options, as well as facilitating the transition to electric mobility and the development of distributed generation solutions.
Be the first to know when applications are open.
Submit your contact details so we can send you any updates about this Track!
A chance to test your solution in the energy sector in partnership with EDP (Portugal, Spain, Brazil, USA).
Access to a wider pool of mentors and experts matched to your unique requirements.
Going global: the opportunity to grow your network within the global energy sector and the potential to be invested from the partners.
Input, feedback, and insight into your product/ service and business.
Time to develop a relevant proof of concept with senior stakeholders.
Be evaluated by EDP Ventures to receive financial support and/or know-how for your startup.
In a nutshell
1. What is the deadline for applying?
2. What information do I need to provide in my application?
We ask for information about you, your idea, your team and your company. Don’t hold back, let us know how great you are.
3. What does the Energy Starter consist of?
4. What type of solutions are you looking for?
- New Grid Solutions: including microgrids, extreme weather, events prediction and management;
- Grid Management and Operation: including interaction with DER and new technologies to maximize overall performance of the power grid;
- Market Interaction: including Smart Cities and fraud identification;
- Customer Experience: including consumer data for new Energy services, automation of call center operations and predicting consumer behavior;
- Asset Management: including DER/DRES penetration, grid resilience and IoT sensors with a focus on low-voltage assets:
- Smart Cities: EV charging points, public lighting.